Friday, November 21, 2008

word verification

Have you ever paid to the word verification you have to type in before either commenting on a blog or joining a group? It's fascinating! It says that the words are chosen at random, but I think that there's more to it than this. I was commenting on Karol's blog, and my word was exotheak. In examining these words more, I think they actually have a very profound meaning. Exotheak must be the part of a cruistacean, you know, like the theak that is found on the outside of the skeleton, like an exoskeleton. Bearhea is like diarrhea that is found in the forest. Marscapt is a dessert served with warm ice cream and topped with chocolate, and Cated is the past tense of catting. See? I'm sure its a conspiracy, and if we put together all of the word verification words we'd get the answer to the meaning of life, or maybe the location of the holy grail...

1 comment:

Indie said...

I'm sure we'll find the grail in the magical land of Surad. Perhaps we should consult the wizard, Vleenwat.