Sunday, November 16, 2008

Seven things about me that might be true...

Well here goes, mine isn't nearly as pretty as Karol's...

1. I raw feed my three German Shepherds, tonight they got chicken necks, turkey wing, beef kidney and some tongue, and they loved it.
2. I have never smoked pot, and really have no desire to try it. (although my back hurt so bad this weekend I was sorely tempted)
3. I have watched all of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer episodes at least once, sometimes more.
4. I feel the need to adopt all of the biting German Shepherds I can find. Seriously, I feel compelled to do this. At least nobody can break in to my house...
5. I used to be very depressed and wore only black because I wanted someone to notice and help me. Now I wear black because I like it, and it's practical.
6. I used to collect stuffed animals. I have tons of garbage bags full of them in my garage. Now I use them for dog toys, but feel slightly sad when they get ripped up.
7. When I was a kid I wanted to be the Statue of Liberty. I even practiced standing with a book and flashlight.

1 comment:

Indie said...

I didn't know you'd NEVER smoked pot. That's pretty remarkable around here.

Remember our Angel nerdiness conversation in the Depot (we were the nerds)?

I never knew the boys' toys had been yours once!

You should be the Statue of Liberty next Halloween. In a long flowy green gown and your face and hair painted to match!

I think I need to see Little Lucy pictures.

Is your back better? I was thinking of you but couldn't text because Skyler confiscated my phone since his broke (and God forbid he's out of touch with the girlfriend!!!).

Windows manana?